From A Closer Look On Syria
- See also: US presidential elections
- George Soros begins his color revolution in America, as MoveOn “activists” march against Trump - Alex Christoforou, The Duran, November 10, 2016
- Patrick Henningsen interview with RT on Trump protests - RT, November 11, 2016
- The Witch’s Wrath Turns Into A Clintonian Counter-Revolution - Andrew Korybko, Katehon, November 14, 2016
- Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power' - Politico, November 14, 2016
- Who's Behind The Portland Riots? 60% Of Arrested Anti-Trump Protesters Were From Out Of State, Didn't Vote - ZeroHedge, November 15, 2016
- It's no surprise that the far right are mobilising against George Soros – he's the biggest threat to their global domination - Mike Harris, The Independent, November 15, 2016
- Soros, the Purple Revolution, and the Caviar Eating Fake Left - Gilbert Mercier, 21st Century Wire, November 18, 2016 (News Junkie Post)
- George Soros, US Democrats Plot Anti-Trump Resistance Movement - Sputnik, November 17, 2016
- Soros Fingerprints All Over #NotMyPresident Protests - Matthew Vadum, Polizette, November 17, 2016
- The Clintons and Soros launch America’s Purple Revolution - Wayne Madsen, Strategic Culture, November 11, 2016
- On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire. The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.
- Protest Bust - Snopes, November 11, 2016
- Photographs showing long lines of buses were shared with the untrue claim that they were used to ship paid anti-Trump protesters to various cities.
Anti-Trump campaign sites
- Not Who We Are
- Created by Purpose.com in July 2016. First seen by Wayback Machine on November 8, 2016, same day as link appeared on the splash screen on the Purpose.com web site.
- Twitter account @notwhoweare started Tweeting on September 4.
- WE ASSEMBLE MOVEMENTS - Demand Protest
- From grassroots organizations to advocacy groups, we seed the narratives and gather the audience you desire. When your strategy demands paid protest, we organize and bring it to life. - LEARN MORE
- UNASSAILABLE AUTHENTICITY
- We are strategists mobilizing millennials across the globe with seeded audiences and desirable messages. With absolute discretion a top priority, our operatives create convincing scenes that become the building blocks of massive movements. When you need the appearance of outrage, we are able to deliver it at scale while keeping your reputation intact.
- Get paid fighting against Trump! - Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 10:02 PM
- Demand Protest is the largest private grassroots support organization in the United States. We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!
- We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to attend an in-person workshop and sign our standard non-disclosure agreement.
- As a Demand Protest operative you will receive a monthly retainer of $2,500 on top of our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year. We are extremely flexible and can work with almost any existing work schedule. Full-time operatives receive health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacations, and paid trainings. Travel expenses are always paid.
- All operatives have access to our 24/7 phone helpdesk in addition to in-person support at events.
- Apply: https://www.demandprotest.com/recruitment/